Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

Article: Q&A with JO Berrios (Spanish version)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.co...panish-version)

#2 johnnydakota

johnnydakota

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

Gracias senor Seth , mi gusto mucho

#3 Thrylos

Thrylos

Yes

• Members
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

This is great stuff. Lots of new parents in the Twins' minors, Buxton, Vargas and now Berrios too...

I kinda smirked at this (translated)

I thank God for giving me the opportunity to participate in the Twins Fest. I'm excited. This will not be my first time visiting Minnesota. I had the opportunity of being there after my selection in 2012.

Probably a good 100 degree difference from the summer of 2012. Will be interesting to see what he thinks after that

#4 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

thank you everyone! I thought it was important to try to post his responses in Spanish as well. If he is taking the time to respond, and his aunt is taking a ton of time to translate, I would want others from Puerto Rico or Latin American countries to be able to read it.

#5 hybridbear

hybridbear

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

thank you everyone! I thought it was important to try to post his responses in Spanish as well. If he is taking the time to respond, and his aunt is taking a ton of time to translate, I would want others from Puerto Rico or Latin American countries to be able to read it.

It's also very nice for the Minnesotans who speak Spanish to be able to read his responses in his native language, untranslated.