Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Recent Blogs

Photo

Minnesota Twins 2014 Spring Training Radio/TV Schedule

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Parker Hageman

Parker Hageman

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

It's zero degrees in the Twin Cities right now but here are some warm vibes coming your way: The Minnesota Twins have announced their 2014 radio and TV schedules.

Your first opportunity to see them on the screen is March 1st. Stay tuned, we may have to schedule our own Twins Daily Viewing Party at one of the area's gathering spots.

Schdule.png

#2 crapforks

crapforks

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

Thanks for posting that. I'm not living on the mainland anymore and haven't been able to find definitively whether or not the (televised) spring games will be available on mlb.tv. Does anyone have any experience with mlb.tv during the spring?

#3 johnnydakota

johnnydakota

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

Thanks for posting that. I'm not living on the mainland anymore and haven't been able to find definitively whether or not the (televised) spring games will be available on mlb.tv. Does anyone have any experience with mlb.tv during the spring?

you should beable to catch most of them on mlbtv maybe under the oppents broadcaste, they will be a schedual of games telecast avalible on mlbtv

#4 Reider

Reider

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

I've had MLB TV for a couple of years and will be getting it again this year. From what I recall, there were some spring games on MLB.TV, but not a lot. Most of them were not on there. Hopefully they have more games televised in the future.

I'll be happy if all 16 of those games marked as being televised on FSN, end up being on MLB TV.

Edited by Reider, 23 January 2014 - 02:03 AM.