- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:13 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:25 PM
Dozier got back into the hit column with a couple knocks today in Roch's 4-3 loss,a nd his 9th rbi. 4th error.
Average currently at .275
So a .275 average in the minors deserves a promotion? Let's wait until he has earned a promotion before recalling him in a rebuilding year. There is no reason to rush him.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Mr. Ed, how is Dozier defensively? I have heard more about his breakout as a hitter than being good or bad in the field. Is he an upgrade over Carroll-Casilla when combined with Carroll?
I've read he is solid defensively. Some think he's more suited to 2nd,but i've heard no negatives as a fielder.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM