- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:13 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:25 PM
Dozier got back into the hit column with a couple knocks today in Roch's 4-3 loss,a nd his 9th rbi. 4th error.
Average currently at .275
So a .275 average in the minors deserves a promotion? Let's wait until he has earned a promotion before recalling him in a rebuilding year. There is no reason to rush him.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Mr. Ed, how is Dozier defensively? I have heard more about his breakout as a hitter than being good or bad in the field. Is he an upgrade over Carroll-Casilla when combined with Carroll?
I've read he is solid defensively. Some think he's more suited to 2nd,but i've heard no negatives as a fielder.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM