- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 08:02 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 04:00 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Yesterday, 11:02 AM
- Hope for the future
Yesterday, 10:07 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: No Huddle, Teddy's Deep Ball and Xavier Rhodes
Yesterday, 04:53 AM
- Article: Vikings Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 03:13 AM
- Article: Everson Griffen Making a Mark on Defense
Oct 28 2014 08:12 AM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:13 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:25 PM
Dozier got back into the hit column with a couple knocks today in Roch's 4-3 loss,a nd his 9th rbi. 4th error.
Average currently at .275
So a .275 average in the minors deserves a promotion? Let's wait until he has earned a promotion before recalling him in a rebuilding year. There is no reason to rush him.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Mr. Ed, how is Dozier defensively? I have heard more about his breakout as a hitter than being good or bad in the field. Is he an upgrade over Carroll-Casilla when combined with Carroll?
I've read he is solid defensively. Some think he's more suited to 2nd,but i've heard no negatives as a fielder.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM