- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:13 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:25 PM
Dozier got back into the hit column with a couple knocks today in Roch's 4-3 loss,a nd his 9th rbi. 4th error.
Average currently at .275
So a .275 average in the minors deserves a promotion? Let's wait until he has earned a promotion before recalling him in a rebuilding year. There is no reason to rush him.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Mr. Ed, how is Dozier defensively? I have heard more about his breakout as a hitter than being good or bad in the field. Is he an upgrade over Carroll-Casilla when combined with Carroll?
I've read he is solid defensively. Some think he's more suited to 2nd,but i've heard no negatives as a fielder.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM