- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Nov 20 2014 02:13 PM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:13 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:25 PM
Dozier got back into the hit column with a couple knocks today in Roch's 4-3 loss,a nd his 9th rbi. 4th error.
Average currently at .275
So a .275 average in the minors deserves a promotion? Let's wait until he has earned a promotion before recalling him in a rebuilding year. There is no reason to rush him.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Mr. Ed, how is Dozier defensively? I have heard more about his breakout as a hitter than being good or bad in the field. Is he an upgrade over Carroll-Casilla when combined with Carroll?
I've read he is solid defensively. Some think he's more suited to 2nd,but i've heard no negatives as a fielder.
Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:03 PM