- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:03 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
Notes from Inside Twins (with Cory Provus and Terry Ryan)
Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:57 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:05 AM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:43 AM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:00 AM
Luke Hughes was claimed by Oakland. There hasn't been any word if the Twins will pull him back, which I believe they still can. I'm not sure about that part. It's looking more and more likely that Luke will be somewhere in Oakland's system and we will get nothing for him.
Something that caught me off guard was a quote from Terry Ryan regarding Luke Hughes. When discussing the process and how Luke is sitting in the TC's waiting for the plane ticket on where to go he mentioned he'd like to talk to Luke "sooner rather than later". IMO that means he's hoping to be able to trade him. Makes me assume he was dangled on the waivers as a way to test his market value and not seem overly rushed into making roster moves (like Boston). By keeping Burroughs around is Valencia's leash is getting tighter or is it that Burroughs (I'm assuming) has limited to no value on the trade market?
Based on the "sooner rather than later" and the emphasis on defense this team should be getting back to, I expect a lot of projects to be moved quietly this year. Also, has there been any word on the compensation for Luke?
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.