- Unencumbered galleries
Today, 12:25 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
Game 16- Twins @ Rays - 4/22/12
Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:21 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:30 AM
In the spirit of arm chair second guessing, would have liked to have seen Burroughs at 3rd and Doumit in RF (preferably Morneau at 1st, Parmelee in RF and Doumit DH but I get not playing Morneau with the foot).
Almost agree. Isn't it time to give Willingham a breather? If Morneau was at first, I'd lime to see Parmalee in right. Thomas in left and Willingham DH.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:00 PM
I looked this up last night but could not find an answer: Does Liriano have any minor league options remaining?
I realize this is way after the fact and being in a game thread may not get read...but my understanding is that he has at least one option, but because he has five years of major league time that he has to agree to being sent down. I'm not 100% that's true, but that's what "I've heard."