- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Game 16- Twins @ Rays - 4/22/12
Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:21 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:30 AM
In the spirit of arm chair second guessing, would have liked to have seen Burroughs at 3rd and Doumit in RF (preferably Morneau at 1st, Parmelee in RF and Doumit DH but I get not playing Morneau with the foot).
Almost agree. Isn't it time to give Willingham a breather? If Morneau was at first, I'd lime to see Parmalee in right. Thomas in left and Willingham DH.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:00 PM
I looked this up last night but could not find an answer: Does Liriano have any minor league options remaining?
I realize this is way after the fact and being in a game thread may not get read...but my understanding is that he has at least one option, but because he has five years of major league time that he has to agree to being sent down. I'm not 100% that's true, but that's what "I've heard."