- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 03:36 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Today, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Today, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Yesterday, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Game 16- Twins @ Rays - 4/22/12
Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:21 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:30 AM
In the spirit of arm chair second guessing, would have liked to have seen Burroughs at 3rd and Doumit in RF (preferably Morneau at 1st, Parmelee in RF and Doumit DH but I get not playing Morneau with the foot).
Almost agree. Isn't it time to give Willingham a breather? If Morneau was at first, I'd lime to see Parmalee in right. Thomas in left and Willingham DH.
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:00 PM
I looked this up last night but could not find an answer: Does Liriano have any minor league options remaining?
I realize this is way after the fact and being in a game thread may not get read...but my understanding is that he has at least one option, but because he has five years of major league time that he has to agree to being sent down. I'm not 100% that's true, but that's what "I've heard."