- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Article: Cody's 2014 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects: 11-20
Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:21 PM
Think Eades is rated way too high. Outside of that very good list. Will wait to see the top ten before commenting further.
I would take a longer look. Shane had him at 42 or something and I commented in depth. We need a fast rising starting pitching prospect and I'm guessing this is the one. 2011 Cape Cod pitcher of the year.
Edited by howieramone, 29 November 2013 - 07:24 PM.
Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:53 AM
Yeah it's just that his stats for his start to his pro career look like crap
They would not let him start and basically had him pitch in mop up situations. Obviously I don't know, but I would guess they asked him to work on his 3rd pitch etc. In comparison, Meyer never pitched an inning after signing out of college.
Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:27 AM