- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Article: Thank You From Twins Daily
Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:49 AM
Thank you for your efforts. I am a lurker at best and I fully enjoy your site. It is a go-to site every morning and multiple times during the day when I am in the office.
I remember word getting out on Torii Hunter on the night before Thanksgiving (signing with Angels) and tonight I see you guys on top of the Nolasco story, so for me, tonight is a night I am very aware of regarding signings.
A lot of smart people posting a lot of detail which is intimidating to me while I will get more involved here when time allows. Very appreciative to the information and still enjoying re-reading the off-season handbook. Handbook is a lot of work and well done.
I even enjoy the over-worked and re-worked topics and the minor corrections leading to major battles by the posters - entertaining to see the sarcasm too which I really enjoy to read and better understand from certain posters the more they post - feels like I know them.
I love baseball. I have a boy playing (and I coach) and he is getting to the age where he follows the Twins too, so it provides great discussion material.
Have a great Thanksgiving and again, the thanks is to you guys for having the courage and vision to do this.
Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:35 PM
If you appreciate the forums as a place to discuss Twins news, please let them know, Without them, I assure you the forums would have disappeared months ago:
glunn, snepp, Riverbrian, ashburyjohn, USAFChief,ChiTownTwinsFanAppreciate it you 6 even if I despise you for being "the man".
Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:30 PM
So, for all the stuff that isn't seen, thanks. It's appreciated.
Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:58 PM
Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:54 PM