- Twins would like to bring back AJ to shake up the locker room a little but AJ is pretty popular and will play the process out.
- If Santana returns, he would be like Harden - invisible until (if ever) healthy
- He wouldn't be surprised if the Twins contacted LaTroy Hawkins
- IN general, Twins are looking for guys who have won before.
- Jorge Polanco will stay at shortstop at least through 2014.
But I thought the most interesting was this:
So their priorities are on upgrading the rotation with a couple quality starters. My sense is that they might end up dealing for one, with a package that includes a prospect not named Byron or Miguel.
Yep, that is talking about trading prospects for pitching. THAT would make an interesting pivot this offseason.