- Adult position
Today, 04:07 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:47 PM
Daryl and Brad at AAA
There must be a Thompson limit. Don't we already have Daryl Thompson and Aaron Thompson down at AAA?
Aaron too but he is serving a 50 day suspension for street pharmaceutical use
Edited by Thrylos, 20 April 2012 - 04:58 PM.
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:09 AM
The A's just designated Rich for assignment - is the situation any different now? Any reason to think the Twins would consider claiming him this time?
Probably not. They shoudln't overreact to Maloney's appearance last night, or to Burnett's struggles. Gray would remain the one to consider at this point.