- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
You Can Buy the Metrodome's Pitching Mound?!?!?metrodome
Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:01 AM
You can purchase the mound used in all of the most famous games in Twins history. The starting bid is only $250.
Check out the information here
Where do you think the mound should end up?
Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:40 AM
You can purchase the mound used in all of the most famous games in Twins history. .
The description clearly indicates that this mound was used "since March 2004"...
Not much history there, unless you count the Santana years
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:39 PM
I hope they put the seats up for auction once the Vikings are done. I'd love to get my hands on one, and they should be cheap with how many there are.
I don't think they could do more then sell the seat backs. The seats are anchred into the cement and all connected on the same base. Each would only have one armrest too if they were to some how cut them apart.
Still, I'm trying to figure out which sized socket wrench I need to bring to the last Vikings game in December.