- Adult position
Today, 04:07 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
Where's the Like button?
Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:37 PM
thank you for listening to my complaint.
Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:32 AM
The "Like" button certainly worked for the Game Threads as they seemed like a celebration of baseball most of the time and participants liked to spread the love. Maybe some viewed it as getting out of hand, but I looked at it as a group of people gelling and becoming "Internet Friends". It certainly was a change of pace from the other threads, that are mostly analytically based and some what soulless... not a bad thing, but a great amount of posters on the site want some old school passion, feel and human folly.
Being objective, I can see where the like button may have made some people think that it could lead to clicks being formed and isolating some Twins Daily Participants. I believe that to be false.
For me, the "Like Button" kept me in check. I have a bad filter and because of the "likes" I think I was able to become more of a team player rather than a poison pill (troll).
My excuse is substandard, but I miss it, but I can understand why it never returns.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.