This is really quite a read. We so often read about players experiencing post-concussion symptoms. To read Sickels discussing his experience just puts it in another light.
Obviously wishing Mr. Sickels well. He's and immensely talented writer who is not exactly capable of writing much now (he has, according to his twitter account, had a set back again).
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Peterson Placed on Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List
Today, 09:48 AM
- Article: Concern at Key Positions
Today, 09:45 AM
- New NFL Drug Policy announcement coming
Today, 08:40 AM
- Vikings owners to hold press conference Wednesday
Today, 08:19 AM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM