- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Article: Wille's Way: 2014 Minnesota Twins Offseason Blueprint
Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:49 AM
I also don't think that package gets Samardzija. I currently think he is also overrated, though he has the tools for a Scherzer-like break out. Arcia is a good anchor for a trade but probably not quite the prospect to get a pitcher like Samardzija. Duensing may have some value after a nice season but he is after all only a LOOGY. I would think Worely's value is nearly zero at this time. AZ has been rumored to be in on Samardzija and while they won't trade Archie Bradley, the idea was that they would have to include Tyler Skaggs. That would likely mean the Twins would have to include Alex Meyer and that's a no-go in my book.
Edit: After re-reading your post I see you weren't suggesting a Harrison/Trumbo swap straight up. Gibson and Burton being included likely would be what the Angels are looking for. I still wouldn't be interested. Trumbo is going to be a frustratingly inconsistant player. I'm not interested in giving up on Gibson for a guy who has trouble getting on base at a .300 rate.
Edited by nicksaviking, 11 November 2013 - 09:26 AM.
Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:13 AM
Edited by howieramone, 11 November 2013 - 09:26 AM.