- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:56 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Robot Umpires (or at least their tech-savvy human counterparts)
Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:25 AM
Also included, a link to the scientific study demonstrating the accuracy of PitchF/X (which some here have questioned).
Ben Lindbergh on the possibility of machines replacing umpires - Grantland
Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:53 AM
The Reason I fully support this... is not for accuracy. I fully support it because I want to see Gardy argue with one. I'm all for the entertainment.
Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:07 PM
Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:00 PM