- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Dec 20 2014 08:23 AM
Dee Gordon future Twin?
Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:46 AM
Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:39 AM
I also don't trust Gardy to run him much. Top of the order guys don't usually get a green light with Mauer at the plate, likely to keep the middle infielders from crowding 2B, which is where Mauer likes to hit.
However, Gordon likely isn't a top the order guy, he might actually get more opportunities batting 8th or 9th. Florimon surprisingly lead the team in SB this year batting low in the order.
Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:05 PM
B: Sign him, and see what you can get in a Danny Santana trade (quite similar players, Santana two years youngers and has had CF experience in the past).
Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:25 PM
How much impact would Dee Gordon have for the Twins? I suspect that, defense considered, it will be a wash with Florimon...
How would that be a wash? Gordon stole 49 bases in 92 games at AAA. zyou would figure at least 35 in the majors at the minimum if he played 145-150 games.
Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:46 PM
Edited by YourHouseIsMyHouse, 06 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.
Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:50 PM
Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:19 PM
Rather than make a move for a SS they have invested in a lot of middle infielders lately, I think I'd prefer to see what becomes of Dannay Santana & Niko Goodrum next year before making a deal for another SS.