- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 12:24 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 12:13 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
Anthony John "A. J." Pierzynski
Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:43 AM
Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:55 PM
As to signing AJ -
1. Pinto looked promising, but it is just too early to say whether he can platoon with AJ or if that would be a good thing. AJ's splits for 2013 show he did not hit RH and LH pitchers very differently.
2. We have had no update on Mauer's health. If Mauer is healthy he will probably be catching next year (hopefully without that titanium mask).
3. AJ says what he thinks. If he and Gardy have a significant difference of opinion it probably won't stay hidden. I don't think Gardy would like that.
I guess I don't see this happening.
As far as putting a little fire in the clubhouse, I like your thinking.
I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost 3 days already.
Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:36 PM
Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:21 PM
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.