Edited by Seth Stohs, 18 April 2012 - 04:59 PM.
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 05:53 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Today, 05:50 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 05:40 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 08:14 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 08:09 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 09:16 AM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Monday Night Football Viewing Party
Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:13 PM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:03 PM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:59 PM
Morneau thus far has been SUPER encouraging, not only is he exceeding my expectations on what he would do this year, but he is starting to suddenly look like the Monreau of old, which would absolutely be huge for this team moving forward.
Good game so far. Love seeing Morneau hitting the cover off the ball.
It's 6-4 Twins but man, I tell ya, a 2-run lead feels like a 3-run deficit when we're playing in the Bronx.