Edited by Seth Stohs, 18 April 2012 - 04:59 PM.
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:18 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 05:10 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Today, 04:37 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 04:32 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 04:21 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:13 PM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:03 PM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:59 PM
Morneau thus far has been SUPER encouraging, not only is he exceeding my expectations on what he would do this year, but he is starting to suddenly look like the Monreau of old, which would absolutely be huge for this team moving forward.
Good game so far. Love seeing Morneau hitting the cover off the ball.
It's 6-4 Twins but man, I tell ya, a 2-run lead feels like a 3-run deficit when we're playing in the Bronx.