Edited by Seth Stohs, 18 April 2012 - 04:59 PM.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Breer: Kyle Rudolph Out For 6 Weeks
Today, 12:36 PM
- Article: Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Whimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
Today, 12:24 PM
- Article: The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins In The Big Easy
Today, 12:21 PM
- Cassel has several broken bones in foot
Today, 11:37 AM
- Use Your Weapons!
Today, 11:31 AM
- Matt Kalil Ranked as WORST Tackle in the League by PFF!
Today, 10:57 AM
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins In The Big Easy
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Wimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Whimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- The No Podcast Podcast, Episode #22: Ready For Teddy
- The No Juice Podcast, Episode #22: Ready For Teddy
37 replies to this topic
Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:13 PM
Twins Lineup: Denard Span CF Jamey Carroll SS Joe Mauer C Josh Willingham LF Justin Morneau DH Chris Parmelee 1B Sean Burroughs 3B Clete Thomas RF Alexi Casilla 2B Jason Marquis SP Yankees Lineup: Derek Jeter SS Curtis Granderson CF Mark Teixeira 1B Robinson Cano 2B Nick Swisher DH Raul Ibanez RF Eric Chavez 3B Russell Martin C Brett Gardner LF SP: Hiroki Kuroda
Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:03 PM
Nice 2nd inning for Marquis... would be nice if he can settle down and throw 5 innings tonight. I know, eventually we'll expect more, but for tonight, with all the family there, coming back, having his daughter able to be at the game... the human side has to take over a little. Emotional!
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:59 PM
Morneau thus far has been SUPER encouraging, not only is he exceeding my expectations on what he would do this year, but he is starting to suddenly look like the Monreau of old, which would absolutely be huge for this team moving forward.
Good game so far. Love seeing Morneau hitting the cover off the ball.
It's 6-4 Twins but man, I tell ya, a 2-run lead feels like a 3-run deficit when we're playing in the Bronx.