- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Article: Getting Out of a Hole (a Parable)
Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:31 AM
[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:21 AM
I wonder if the bosses and employees at the other 29 work sites around town know about this amazing Ladder Technology as well.
We better hope not - if they do, that might cause a run on ladders which will cause the price to skyrocket (they only make so many a year, you know).
Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:06 PM
he glared up at his boss and said, "I'm not digging. I'm prospecting".
When he was 14 feet deep he unearthed a bunch of gold nuggets and one of the biggest diamonds ever found.
And a jetpack from Japan which he used used to escape the hole. His only comment: "ladders are for scaredy cat geeks."