- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Article: Revisiting October: Twins top Detroit
Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:41 AM
Makes me wonder.... besides a pickoff at first from a Twins pitcher, when was the last time the Twins picked off a runner at 2B or 3B. I'll bet it's been a long time.
Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:46 PM
One of my all-time favorite moments: picking Darryl Evans off third. Gaetti makes the tag and comes up squeezing the glove with two hands, hopping like a chicken toward the mound. That was the killer moment in that series.
Yep, that was the moment. Thanks for the memories.
Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:14 PM