I am looking for suggestions for a good fishing resort that is within easy driving distance of Target Field. My priorities are as follows:
1. The closer to Target Field the better. The plan would be to fish during the day and go to games at night.
2. A good on-site restaurant is a must. There should be no possibility of my wife doing any cooking.
3. Comfortable rooms/beds. A jacuzzi in the bathroom or on a deck would be an added bonus.
4. Good internet access.
5. Activities for family members who are not into fishing/baseball, including kids' activities like swimming, miniature golf and horseback riding.
Based on my research so far, Cragun's looks nice, except it looks like it would be a brutal drive to and from Target Field every day.
I will be grateful for any suggestions.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
Today, 09:46 AM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 09:40 AM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 09:35 AM
- Josh Robinson climbing the charts on PFF
Today, 08:48 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 07:48 AM
- QB Chandler Harnish signed to practice squad
Yesterday, 09:42 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
Good fishing resort within easy drive of Target Field
1 reply to this topic