I am looking for suggestions for a good fishing resort that is within easy driving distance of Target Field. My priorities are as follows:
1. The closer to Target Field the better. The plan would be to fish during the day and go to games at night.
2. A good on-site restaurant is a must. There should be no possibility of my wife doing any cooking.
3. Comfortable rooms/beds. A jacuzzi in the bathroom or on a deck would be an added bonus.
4. Good internet access.
5. Activities for family members who are not into fishing/baseball, including kids' activities like swimming, miniature golf and horseback riding.
Based on my research so far, Cragun's looks nice, except it looks like it would be a brutal drive to and from Target Field every day.
I will be grateful for any suggestions.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Yesterday, 10:54 PM--
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 10:26 PM--
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 10:21 PM--
- Big Ten football has been awful
Yesterday, 10:09 PM--
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Yesterday, 08:31 PM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Yesterday, 08:29 PM--
Good fishing resort within easy drive of Target Field
1 reply to this topic