Hey guys - new member here. I've been reading the forums and articles for a while now and finally decided to join. I read the WSJ online daily and they had a cool video analysis by former Tiger's hitting coach Don Slaught of Miguel Cabrera's swing. It was educational for me as I don't know much about analyzing a player's swing, other than "that looks pretty!" It was also interesting to see the comparisons between years and to other players. I thought it might be interesting for anyone who cared to check it out. See ya!
Video - Miguel Cabrera and the Art of Hitting. - WSJ.com
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 05:04 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email