- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:25 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM
Edited by Neinstein, 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:52 PM
Okay Pavano, move quickly through these next two innings.
would it be too much to ask for a quick 6th and 7th also??
Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:05 PM
Dear Danny Valencia,
How does Valencia even take at-bats that are that awful? It's not like Garcia's up there throwing like Justin Verlander...
I know it is pretty early in the season, I know... but still... either way, you don't want to fall below the Mendoza line.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:46 PM
Lookin better now...
Anyone else watching ESPN. The broadcast team is actually decent tonight. Whadda think?
lol... If you are not watching on ESPN... Don't switch over... Stay with the channel you are watching... The channel you are watching is working. Do not tempt the wrath of the whatever from high a top the thing.