- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Today, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Today, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:25 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM
Edited by Neinstein, 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:52 PM
Okay Pavano, move quickly through these next two innings.
would it be too much to ask for a quick 6th and 7th also??
Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:05 PM
Dear Danny Valencia,
How does Valencia even take at-bats that are that awful? It's not like Garcia's up there throwing like Justin Verlander...
I know it is pretty early in the season, I know... but still... either way, you don't want to fall below the Mendoza line.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:46 PM
Lookin better now...
Anyone else watching ESPN. The broadcast team is actually decent tonight. Whadda think?
lol... If you are not watching on ESPN... Don't switch over... Stay with the channel you are watching... The channel you are watching is working. Do not tempt the wrath of the whatever from high a top the thing.