- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 04:00 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 02:53 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Today, 01:45 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 08:14 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 08:09 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 09:16 AM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Monday Night Football Viewing Party
Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:25 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM
Edited by Neinstein, 16 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:52 PM
Okay Pavano, move quickly through these next two innings.
would it be too much to ask for a quick 6th and 7th also??
Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:05 PM
Dear Danny Valencia,
How does Valencia even take at-bats that are that awful? It's not like Garcia's up there throwing like Justin Verlander...
I know it is pretty early in the season, I know... but still... either way, you don't want to fall below the Mendoza line.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:46 PM
Lookin better now...
Anyone else watching ESPN. The broadcast team is actually decent tonight. Whadda think?
lol... If you are not watching on ESPN... Don't switch over... Stay with the channel you are watching... The channel you are watching is working. Do not tempt the wrath of the whatever from high a top the thing.