Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:31 PM
Twins: SP Scott Diamond
Things to Think About:
1. Last Night... Let it linger... A nice come back win against a contending team... You want to clinch the pennant... Not on our turf... We can say that for now.
2. Pinto... Josmil... has been given a chance and he is making the most of that chance. Mauer at 1B has to be in the 2014 plans now.
3. Mauer... Shut down for the year... Oh Well... We will see you next year Joe. We better see you next year Joe.
4. 1,000 Wins... 6 Games left to play... 2 wins to reach 1,000 Wins for Gardenhire... All my energy... All my focus is on this goal. I want it.
5. Success... If at first you don't succeed... Try Try again... Makes sense... Determination will take you a long way in life. Unless you are trying to succeed at Skydiving.
A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
President of the "Baseball Player Positional Flexibility" Club
Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:55 PM
Diamond wriggled out of that jam. He even got one of those strikeout thingies.
I didn't see the Tuiasosososososososopo*groundout, but it probably helped to have very slow baserunners as well.
* I know how to spell it. I just don't know when to stop.