- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:31 PM
Twins: SP Scott Diamond
Things to Think About:
1. Last Night... Let it linger... A nice come back win against a contending team... You want to clinch the pennant... Not on our turf... We can say that for now.
2. Pinto... Josmil... has been given a chance and he is making the most of that chance. Mauer at 1B has to be in the 2014 plans now.
3. Mauer... Shut down for the year... Oh Well... We will see you next year Joe. We better see you next year Joe.
4. 1,000 Wins... 6 Games left to play... 2 wins to reach 1,000 Wins for Gardenhire... All my energy... All my focus is on this goal. I want it.
5. Success... If at first you don't succeed... Try Try again... Makes sense... Determination will take you a long way in life. Unless you are trying to succeed at Skydiving.
Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:55 PM
Diamond wriggled out of that jam. He even got one of those strikeout thingies.
I didn't see the Tuiasosososososososopo*groundout, but it probably helped to have very slow baserunners as well.
* I know how to spell it. I just don't know when to stop.
Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:33 PM
Because my wife is out of town, I could go to the living art gallery, but I am simply too tired. Instead I am going home now to watch the rest of the game.
I don't know Glunn...
I'm just tracking the game on Gameday and it's making me awfully tired.
Edited by Oldgoat_MN, 24 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.