- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Today, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Today, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Today, 07:20 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 07:18 PM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 02:38 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Today, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Today, 01:28 PM
- Are the Vikings moving away from AP too fast?
Today, 11:00 AM
- Peterson lawyer Rusty Hardin Blasts the NFL
Today, 10:56 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:47 AM
Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:31 PM
Twins: SP Scott Diamond
Things to Think About:
1. Last Night... Let it linger... A nice come back win against a contending team... You want to clinch the pennant... Not on our turf... We can say that for now.
2. Pinto... Josmil... has been given a chance and he is making the most of that chance. Mauer at 1B has to be in the 2014 plans now.
3. Mauer... Shut down for the year... Oh Well... We will see you next year Joe. We better see you next year Joe.
4. 1,000 Wins... 6 Games left to play... 2 wins to reach 1,000 Wins for Gardenhire... All my energy... All my focus is on this goal. I want it.
5. Success... If at first you don't succeed... Try Try again... Makes sense... Determination will take you a long way in life. Unless you are trying to succeed at Skydiving.
Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:55 PM
Diamond wriggled out of that jam. He even got one of those strikeout thingies.
I didn't see the Tuiasosososososososopo*groundout, but it probably helped to have very slow baserunners as well.
* I know how to spell it. I just don't know when to stop.
Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:33 PM
Because my wife is out of town, I could go to the living art gallery, but I am simply too tired. Instead I am going home now to watch the rest of the game.
I don't know Glunn...
I'm just tracking the game on Gameday and it's making me awfully tired.
Edited by Oldgoat_MN, 24 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.