I just want to thank the Press for this series which gives a clear, simplified look at where the Twins stand, position-by-position, for 2014.
For those of you who haven't been following along, here is a link to the latest one. The article then links to the earlier articles.
Minnesota Twins Project 2014: Left field - TwinCities.com
Nothing ground-breaking here but this is a nice early reminder of where the team stands going into the off-season.
- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression