I just want to thank the Press for this series which gives a clear, simplified look at where the Twins stand, position-by-position, for 2014.
For those of you who haven't been following along, here is a link to the latest one. The article then links to the earlier articles.
Minnesota Twins Project 2014: Left field - TwinCities.com
Nothing ground-breaking here but this is a nice early reminder of where the team stands going into the off-season.
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 08:02 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 04:00 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Yesterday, 11:02 AM
- Hope for the future
Yesterday, 10:07 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: No Huddle, Teddy's Deep Ball and Xavier Rhodes
Yesterday, 04:53 AM
- Article: Vikings Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 03:13 AM
- Article: Everson Griffen Making a Mark on Defense
Oct 28 2014 08:12 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email