Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Peterson Placed on Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List
Today, 07:51 AM
- Vikings owners to hold press conference Wednesday
Today, 07:46 AM
- Article: Concern at Key Positions
Today, 05:07 AM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Article: Monday Morning Madness: September 23, 2013
5 replies to this topic
Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:50 AM
Gardy had never seemed to care about players' personal accomplishments (Albers, Slowey). I, personally, do not care if he gets win 1000. I do, however, want the Twins to win more games and if that means he gets his 1000 wins, so be it.
Just remember: You put the lime IN the coconut. Only THEN, can you drink it all up.
Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:00 PM
Thanks for sharing that Punto link. TT has some great satire and geeky humor that I love. Scott Ulger's "quote" was icing on the cake!
You're welcome! That one is a classic.
"Let's get after it." ~ Someone on the Twins, probably.
Kevin Slowey was Framed!