Vikings Journal Forums
- the wilfs should make a stand
Today, 07:48 AM--
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 07:47 AM--
- The NFL's clowncar PR continues (NSFW language)
Today, 07:46 AM--
- Article: No More Time To Look The Other Way
Today, 07:34 AM--
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 06:50 AM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Today, 06:09 AM--
37 replies to this topic
Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:24 PM
Ugh ... sigh ... waaa ... hate watching other teams celebrate.[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
I dunno. A's go on the road for their next game. Kind of being a spoilsport to deny their fans the chance to enjoy. Witness the tomfoolery when the Dodgers clinched on the road and the hosts got pissy about letting them celebrate on the field.
Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:40 PM
Ugh ... sigh ... waaa ... hate watching other teams celebrate.
[SIZE=1]Edit: And no, that 'waaa' wasn't crying, just one big huge pout.[/SIZE]
Could be a really bad week for you.
Congrats to the A's. As for the Twins, my new policy goes back to the old adage, if you can't say anything good .... (although despite his baserunning, Arcia did get me a boatload of points in "pick the stick" today).