I thought you put that in there for me! Tell the truth, you'd be disappointed if I DIDN'T say something!
I'd like to help... You are a friend and I want you to be happy... Here is some Brian Dozier information for you... Stuff to help you when you finally make your move:
1. Brian is from Fulton Mississippi
2. He has small town sensibilities... Fulton is population 3,882.
3. Fulton is building a plant for Cellulosic Ethonol. Brian knows what that means for the local economy.
4. Brian is a fan of NASCAR... He was a big Kyle Petty Fan.
5. He wears an Elvis Costume every Halloween
6. He loves Corn on the Cob and eats it by putting the whole cob in his mouth clamping down and pulling the cob out slowly while his teeth pull each kernel off on the way out. Before he swallows the Corn he puts an entire stick of butter in his mouth and then swallows the whole works.
7. Brian likes to read... But he doesn't know how... He simply makes up what he wants the book to say. His favorite book is For Whom the Bell Tolls by Hemingway... Brian says its about a Panda Bear that got lost in Vancouver while searching for a better brand of bamboo.
8. He has the days of the week sewn into his underwear... Since he can't read... He wears Wednesday on Friday.
9. Brian likes piña Colodas and getting caught in the rain... And he laughs when his girlfriend answers the exact same personal ad that he does.
10. Brian also like Puppies and Old People.
Edited by Riverbrian, 17 September 2013 - 07:06 PM.