- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 10:49 AM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 10:15 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 09:32 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
What is this?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:07 PM
After the "claw" and the "antlers" there was a "sitting duck" (looked like a snake) and now apparently something called "ducks on the pond" signified by interlocking fingers. No one really knows what's going on. But I'll tell you one thing, it's a good thing this isn't the NFL or Roger Goodell would have done away with all of them.