- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Nov 20 2014 02:13 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
What is this?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:07 PM
After the "claw" and the "antlers" there was a "sitting duck" (looked like a snake) and now apparently something called "ducks on the pond" signified by interlocking fingers. No one really knows what's going on. But I'll tell you one thing, it's a good thing this isn't the NFL or Roger Goodell would have done away with all of them.