Vikings Journal Forums
- What kind of game will Letroy Guion have tonight?
Today, 09:43 AM
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 09:36 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 5 Rankings
Today, 09:29 AM
- Green Bay Press-Gazette: Vikings Changed Culture With Mike Zimmer
Today, 09:26 AM
- Green Cheese: What we know about it
Today, 09:16 AM
- Gut Feeling on Teddy???
Today, 09:01 AM
What is this?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:07 PM
After the "claw" and the "antlers" there was a "sitting duck" (looked like a snake) and now apparently something called "ducks on the pond" signified by interlocking fingers. No one really knows what's going on. But I'll tell you one thing, it's a good thing this isn't the NFL or Roger Goodell would have done away with all of them.