- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 11:36 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:34 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 11:07 AM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Today, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
What is this?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:07 PM
After the "claw" and the "antlers" there was a "sitting duck" (looked like a snake) and now apparently something called "ducks on the pond" signified by interlocking fingers. No one really knows what's going on. But I'll tell you one thing, it's a good thing this isn't the NFL or Roger Goodell would have done away with all of them.