- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:20 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
Article: Twins Minor League Report (9/4): Rochester Romps, Miracle Done
Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:48 PM
He might struggle in AA, but he looks to be deadly against Lefties. Twins have some interesting LH prospects with Darnell, Dean and Rogers. They don't look to be high impact guys but their presence in the upper minors gives the team some depth from the left side.
Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:03 AM
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:02 AM