- Article: Vikings Continue to Be Big Losers in Peterson Case
Today, 03:16 AM
- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Article: Mauer showing progress but not ready for play
Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:34 AM
<br><br>It is less about Mauer being fine than the growing amount of catchers landing on the 7-day DL that will handcuff managers from time-to-time and how teams cope with the increased concussion awareness .
<span style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62); line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Not too worried about him getting a break. He will be fine.</span>
Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:28 AM
The move is smart and prudent, no need at this time for macho, macho man.