- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:18 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 05:10 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Today, 04:37 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 04:32 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 04:21 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
101 replies to this topic
Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:21 PM
Lots of "Spring Training" power in the line-up...let's see if they can back-up yesterday's hit parade with another performance. I would love to see Ploufee or Hughes put up some consistent numbers. We could use someone in that 8,9,1,2 spot be able to put the ball in the gap or over the fence and drive in some people.