- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 12:44 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
101 replies to this topic
Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:21 PM
Lots of "Spring Training" power in the line-up...let's see if they can back-up yesterday's hit parade with another performance. I would love to see Ploufee or Hughes put up some consistent numbers. We could use someone in that 8,9,1,2 spot be able to put the ball in the gap or over the fence and drive in some people.