Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:30 AM
Indians: SP Scott Kazmir
Things to Think About:
1. Think About Today... Yesterday was horrible... Just Horrible... Today is a new Day...
2. Think about Kazmir... Oh Let the Sun beat down upon my face... Stars fill my Dreams. Hard not to think about Kazmir without thinking about Kashmir. Robert Plant was inspired to write the lyrics to Kashmir while driving through the Northern Africa desert. That does explain the Desert setting of the song but it does not explain why they titled the Song Kashmir which is miles away and nothing like Northern Africa. As for the Pitcher Kazmir... I Got Nothing... I hope we string some hits together off of him.
3. Think about Colabello... He's back in the lineup... Awesome... I almost forgot he was on the 25 man. When we last saw Colabello... He was heating up and then he got sent down.
4. Think about Morneau... Not in the lineup... No Serious Trade Talks have been reported... If any action is coming... It probably won't be until Wednesday or Thursday.
5. Think about Doctors... A friend of mine just set up his own private practice. I told him that this private practice stuff is a bunch of bull crap. If someone walks through your door in need of doctoring... It's game on. I don't think it's time for practice... Private or Public or whatever.
A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
President of the "Baseball Player Positional Flexibility" Club
Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:40 AM
Minnesota Twins Affiliates Scoreboard | MiLB.com Scoreboard | The Official Site of Minor League Baseball
Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:10 PM
Ugh. Anyone want to clean out my guest room storage closet? I'll pay you.
Do I get to throw anything away? Been so long since I've gotten to make any headway in a project like that, I'd relish it. But not if it just means putting things into bins and then storing them away again.
/ I'm talking about other people's stuff - not my own personal belongings. Those, I keep for good reasons
Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:20 PM