- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Article: Twins Minor League Report (8/22): Playoff Races Heat Up
Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:30 PM
Good Power, Looks to have decent speed, Looks to have a decent eye - but his SO are up in his short time at E-town And he still 19, so looks to improve.
He's no Byron Buxton, but so far so good in his 2nd year in the system.
Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:05 AM
Larsen is the one rookie-ball hitter I've noticed stats-wise. Not to be a downer, and perhaps this is obvious, but this type of guy, with all his production, is still extremely unlikely to be anything ever. I find that dis-spiriting.
This is probally true of 95% of all players in the minors. Most guys don't make it. Injuries, life, and talent get in the way.
But its still fun to watch as guys work torward their dreams.
Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:07 AM
Does anyone know where/when Alex Meyer is pitching next? I think I heard somewhere that he is already with the New Britain team.
Correct. He's with the Rock Cats on the road now. Not sure when his first start will be.
Twins Fan From Afar
Providing Twins and Rock Cats Coverage
http://twinsfanfroma...gspot.com<br />Follow me on Twitter: @MNfanfromafar
Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:55 AM
Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:59 PM
Berrios did not look good at all, the box score shows he had decent early innings but it sure looked like he was struggling to get each out, the 5th inning was as ugly as the box score shows.
Gonzales lack of mobility and complete indecision on a play in the 5th could have potentially stopped the flood of runs from happening. After that it looked like the bad news bears out there.
I knew it was going to be a long night when both relievers – Powell and Gallant missed the catcher when warming up – as in completely missed.
Hitting – lots of base runners wasted