Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

Photo

Twins Minor League Weekly - 4/12/12

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Listen to tonight's Twins Minor League Weekly at http://tobtr.com/s/3026901. Talked about a bunch of Twins minor leaguers and how the affiliate's did today.

#2 shs_59

shs_59

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:38 AM

great podcast seth :)

here's another little tidbit to add, from a guy with some knowledge at minorleagueball.com who caught a Peroria vs Beloit game the other day (Cubs - Twins A ball)
http://timstradebait...loit-snappers-2

-steve (shs)

Twins Prospects? 1 S. Gonsalves  2. N. Gordon  3. Tyler Jay

4. A. Kirilloff  5. Romero, Fernando  6. Mejia, Alberto  7. K. Stewart

8.J.T. Chargois  9. Wells, Lac. 10. D. Palka  11. Wade, LaM. 12. Nic Burdi

#3 MWLFan

MWLFan

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

shs-59, Thanks for the link as I was at that game too. Wang-Wei Lin needs to step up or Max Kepler might be taking his place in a Snappers uni pretty soon. Nice to see Sano and Rosario make big impressions on non Twins fans too.

#4 stringer bell

stringer bell

Staunch supporter of the worst team in mlb. Who's the fool?

• Twins Mods
  • 7,434 posts
  • LocationZumbrota MN

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

Joe Benson is having a tough time in Rochester. I also see that Tosoni is not playing and that the Twins have been using a catcher in left field--that can't be good.

#5 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 13,304 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Joe Benson is having a tough time in Rochester. I also see that Tosoni is not playing and that the Twins have been using a catcher in left field--that can't be good.

Re: Benson, no surprised that he's struggling early. He'll be alright though. He had an 0-4 two days ago and people said he could have hit any of the balls harder in those at bats. Worry not a bout him.

Re: Tosoni, he'll likely be out a week yet. I don't have a problem with one of the three catchers playing a different position.