- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 12:09 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 03:44 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 02:54 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 01:15 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Oct 22 2014 07:07 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Twins Minor League Report (8/18): Pitchers Get It Done
5 replies to this topic
Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:32 PM
I still believe that Baxendale can become a Scott Baker-ish contributor to the rotation in 2015.
That would be fantastic. I don't think he will have the Strike Out numbers of Baker as his FB doesn't compare. I personally hope he develops amazing control, and maybe figures out some kind of devasting change-up and become Brad Radke. Baker, Radke and Baxendale all are flyball pitchers and susceptible to the long ball...so...maybe Baxendale would fit in well at Target Field.
Darnell - He has pitched himself into the mix as an AFL guy. His Right/Left Splits are pretty stark so he looks to fill a Duencing type of role. But he has really came around nicely this year.
E-Town - I just can't stop looking at their pitching staff. Almost none of them can legally drink but they sure can pitch! Its a cool group to watch. It so different to watching them pitch compared to previous years where they had a bunch of college guys strike guys out every inning. With their age, we should see another 6 man rotation at Cedar Rapids next year.