Pearson's Salted Nut Rolls are available at Target Field, and to celebrate, Pearson's is offering a case of their iconic candy to one of Twins Daily's members!
It's easy. You CLICK ON THIS CONTEST PAGE and fill out answers to the six Twins trivia questions. It's only available to Twins Daily members. On Monday the 16th, we'll find all members with ALL the answers right and select one at random. We'll contact the winner and Pearson's will send them a case of Salted Nut Rolls. (It's absolutely killing The Voice of Reason that I won't let her enter.)
Pearson's is offering this because they're so excited that their King Size Salted Nut Roll is the first non-licorice candy to be sold by hawkers at Target Field. During the month of April, in-seat vendors (aka hawkers) will sell Salted Nut Rolls at home games. If successful during the April test, hawkers stadium-wide will sell the Pearson's King Size Salted Nut Roll for the entire 2012 season. The Pearson's Salted Nut Roll can be found at concessions areas throughout the concourse all year long as well.
Enjoy, everyone! (And let me know if you want to share!)
Vikings Journal Forums
- They've had enough--Vikings release Jerome Simpson
Today, 06:09 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 05:45 PM
- Jerome Simpson, another run in with the law...
Today, 05:06 PM
- Report: Vikings’ future looks brighter without Adrian Peterson
Today, 04:18 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 04:09 PM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Today, 04:00 PM