CF De Aza
Twins: SP Kevin Correia
Things to Think About:
1. Think about Doumit... Ryan Doumit is back from the disabled list. I hope he was watching the power surge and decides to join right in.
2. Think about Colabello... With Doumit coming back... Someone had to go down... It's a log jam in the corner outfield spot so... Colabello it is... Are you kidding me... The guy was just starting to get on a roll... OPS .948 in his last 16 games.
3. Think about Ramirez... Not the White Sox Guy... The Twins guy... He's in the lineup and it's been awhile for him so I'm happy for Wilken... But Colabello was sent down and Arcia is sitting tonight against the lefthander. Personal Note to Wilken... Colabello was sent down... You gotta do something.
4. Think about Correia... What is he going to bring us tonight.
5. Think about Sliced Bread... All Great things are compared to Sliced Bread. Before Sliced Bread you had to slice it yourself or typically... People just used their hands and pulled off a chunk of the bread and dipped it in gravy or something. Sliced Bread led to even thinner slices and that led to more consumption of bread and that led to the increased consumption of things to spread on the bread like Jam and Peanut Butter. Sliced Bread launched Skippy and Jif into big time business. After thinking about all of that... My question is this... What was the greatest thing... before sliced bread?
Edited by Riverbrian, 16 August 2013 - 04:21 PM.