Vikings Journal Forums
- Caplan: Vikings to sign Bethel-Thompson to practice squad
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- Matt Kalil Ranked as WORST Tackle in the League by PFF!
Yesterday, 07:02 PM
- Gophers passing "attack"
Yesterday, 06:55 PM
- Breer: Kyle Rudolph Out For 6 Weeks
Yesterday, 03:38 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 02:56 PM
- Article: Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
Yesterday, 02:12 PM
- Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins In The Big Easy
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Wimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Whimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- The No Podcast Podcast, Episode #22: Ready For Teddy
That one word....
10 replies to this topic
Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:19 PM
'I' before 'e' except after 'c' or sounding like 'a' in neighbor and weigh. There are some exceptions to this that you just have to know such as sheik and accuracies; but when in doubt, follow the rule.
'piece' as 'peice'. For the life of me I have no idea why. It's the only word where I stop and think, and I always guess wrong.