- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 07:07 PM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 06:21 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 05:28 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 03:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:28 PM
Remember the good ol' days, when half a dozen people would hang out in the game thread?
Weekends... Coupled with... Good Weather... Coupled with We Fest...Coupled with... The level of baseball being played... Coupled with 300 channels on cable... And the Thread is threatened.
Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:32 PM
My daughters got me a Father's Day present of tickets for the whole family to go see the Twins play the Sux at the Cell next weekend. I hope at least half the team shows up with some energy. I'm not saying they aren't trying, but I've sure seen them try harder. All I can say is the dog family will do their best to represent.
Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:36 PM
Hurry... Go get Dudley... I mean Arthur... I found the rest of that moose. He'll be surprised its a horse... But go tell him I found it.
Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:42 PM
I hate to say it, and it's too early to make any firm judgements, but Gibson has been pretty unimpressive since his callup. I expected some struggles, but I also expected to see better stuff.
Was he as painful to watch on tv as he was from the stands?
Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:45 PM
I assume this is one of those modern "art" things. I've been trying and I gotta say, I got nothin'. I was trying to work Pegasus into a line, and it wasn't working.
Mine wasn't working either. I pictured a trophy head hanging on the other side of the wall, but who has a horse as a hunting trophy. I guess maybe the guy who would hang the rest of the horse in the hall.
Nobody is going to top Riverbrian's "No Horsing around in the House!!!" so I guess it doesn't matter.