- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Dec 26 2014 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Dec 26 2014 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Dec 26 2014 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Dec 26 2014 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 26 2014 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Who has the best burger in Twins Territory?
6 replies to this topic
Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 AM
For the longest while, I used to say it was either (in no particular order): (1) The Gold Nugget in Minnetonka, (2) Matt's Bar in Minneapolis or (3) The Nook in St Paul. Now, I think it goes to Shamrocks (run by the owners of the Nook) in St Paul. What say you, what's the best burger in Twins Territory?
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:32 AM
If anyone is traveling up to the Iron Range for a vacation this summer and likes burgers you should stop at Gordy's Hi Hat in Cloquet. It's been a family owned restaurant for more than 50 years and they have awesome burgers, real fruit shakes and homemade chili. (I'm also told the onion rings are killer but I don't really like onion rings.) If you're looking for a good fast food burger, I'm partial to Five Guys. There are a few Twin Cities locations now...