- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Who has the best burger in Twins Territory?
6 replies to this topic
Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 AM
For the longest while, I used to say it was either (in no particular order): (1) The Gold Nugget in Minnetonka, (2) Matt's Bar in Minneapolis or (3) The Nook in St Paul. Now, I think it goes to Shamrocks (run by the owners of the Nook) in St Paul. What say you, what's the best burger in Twins Territory?
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:32 AM
If anyone is traveling up to the Iron Range for a vacation this summer and likes burgers you should stop at Gordy's Hi Hat in Cloquet. It's been a family owned restaurant for more than 50 years and they have awesome burgers, real fruit shakes and homemade chili. (I'm also told the onion rings are killer but I don't really like onion rings.) If you're looking for a good fast food burger, I'm partial to Five Guys. There are a few Twin Cities locations now...