Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Concern at Key Positions
Today, 07:53 AM
- Article: Peterson Placed on Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List
Today, 07:51 AM
- Vikings owners to hold press conference Wednesday
Today, 07:46 AM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Who has the best burger in Twins Territory?
6 replies to this topic
Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 AM
For the longest while, I used to say it was either (in no particular order): (1) The Gold Nugget in Minnetonka, (2) Matt's Bar in Minneapolis or (3) The Nook in St Paul. Now, I think it goes to Shamrocks (run by the owners of the Nook) in St Paul. What say you, what's the best burger in Twins Territory?
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:32 AM
If anyone is traveling up to the Iron Range for a vacation this summer and likes burgers you should stop at Gordy's Hi Hat in Cloquet. It's been a family owned restaurant for more than 50 years and they have awesome burgers, real fruit shakes and homemade chili. (I'm also told the onion rings are killer but I don't really like onion rings.) If you're looking for a good fast food burger, I'm partial to Five Guys. There are a few Twin Cities locations now...