- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 03:45 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Who has the best burger in Twins Territory?
6 replies to this topic
Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:30 AM
For the longest while, I used to say it was either (in no particular order): (1) The Gold Nugget in Minnetonka, (2) Matt's Bar in Minneapolis or (3) The Nook in St Paul. Now, I think it goes to Shamrocks (run by the owners of the Nook) in St Paul. What say you, what's the best burger in Twins Territory?
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:32 AM
If anyone is traveling up to the Iron Range for a vacation this summer and likes burgers you should stop at Gordy's Hi Hat in Cloquet. It's been a family owned restaurant for more than 50 years and they have awesome burgers, real fruit shakes and homemade chili. (I'm also told the onion rings are killer but I don't really like onion rings.) If you're looking for a good fast food burger, I'm partial to Five Guys. There are a few Twin Cities locations now...