- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 12:09 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 03:44 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 02:54 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 01:15 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Oct 22 2014 07:07 PM
Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:34 AM
Rochester vs Lehigh Valley 10:35 AM
ROC: Albers (11-4, 2.90)
Akron vs New Britain 6:05 PM
NBR: Dean (5-11, 4.83)
Daytona vs Fort Myers 6:05 PM
FTM: Wheeler (8-4, 4.43)
Cedar Rapids vs Burlington 6:30 PM
CR: Montanez (4-3, 5.40)
Kingsport vs Elizabethton 6:05 PM
GCL Twins vs GCL Rays
DSL Giants vs DSL Twins
Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:15 PM
Any news on why Buxton is still sitting out? He didn't show too much "attitude", did he??
[SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=2]edit: Sano is still coming around, no doubt. I saw him recently in person, looked very good.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:46 PM
Indeed-- 0-4 for Sano tonight. Happy to hear he is looking good! The milb player page for him has Sano going 12-37 (.324) w/ an OPS of 1.174 in the last ten games. 8 BB to 9 Ks in the last ten.
Any word on Sano's D recently?
Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:50 PM
I think they need to send him to Elizabethon... No one else there is worth watching, and he's toyed with the GCL.
Nobody worth watching where? Both those teams have pitching Talent. That's right....Talent with a capital T.