Angels: SP Tommy Hanson
Things to think about for tonight's game:
1. Think about Kyle Gibson... When going through a struggling season such as this one. Rookie pitchers with potential become our dreams. Let's hope this dream is a good one.
2. Think about Pacific Time... I'm supposed to be watching baseball at 7:10 Central at the latest. I'm supposed to be in bed around 11PM. California messes up everything.
3. Think about Tommy Hanson... A shadow of the once highly thought of Braves prospect. The guy used to throw upper 90 bullets. Now he looks like he is pitching hurt perpetually. He's almost painful to watch. The fastball is much slower.
4. Think about Ryan Doumit... .174 in his past 23 at bats... PM to Ryan Doumit. Knock it off!!!
5. Think about toothbrushes... The modern day toothbrush was invented in by William Addis in England... That's right England... If it was invented anywhere else... It would be called a Teethbrush.
Edited by Riverbrian, 23 July 2013 - 05:57 PM.