- Shonn Greene arrested
Today, 10:55 AM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:21 PM
Edit: The box score has been corrected. Sano hit the home run. 10th at AA, 26 for the year. September call-up starting to look like a real possibility.
Edited by Larsbars08, 23 July 2013 - 08:27 PM.
Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:01 AM
Sano on a 6 game hitting streak @ 9/21 with 2D, 4HR and 10RBI with 5W and only 6SO for a tidy triple slash of .423/.667/1.128. While it is truly a SSS, very few players ever have a week with an OPS of 1.800!
That will get you on Friday's hot sheet. Average up to .231 now, not quite as abysmal.