Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:21 AM
Angels: SP Joe Blanton
Things to think about for Tonight's Game
1. Think about Deduno... He's doing well... Let him continue doing well. We could use him in 2014.
2. Think about Blanton... He's not doing well... Pitchers who are not doing well present opportunities for the offense to do well.
3. Think about our offense... Our offense is not doing well... It may not matter if Blanton is not doing well... A struggling offense can be the tonic Blanton is looking for.
4. Think about Plouffe... Many players need to get it going... Plouffe perhaps needs to get it going more than anyone else on the roster.
5. Think about unexpected gifts... I got a package delivered to me today... Where it typically says "Open Here" it says "Open Somewhere Else" I haven't opened the package yet because that marking has completely confused me.
Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:50 PM
If you can't heckle the 25th man backup backup utility player, who can you?
Gardy, for starters. And Anderson. But as always, I will mainly be cheering and yelling positive thoughts. This will be the only game I attend in person this year -- my one chance to let the Twins know I care.
Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:12 PM
Yes, all my aliases had a great time. They are already poking me wondering when we'll return. But I think I need to save some money first. It's really easy to throw it away. Even at the airport the call of that damn Wheel of Fortune machine is proving too great!
Your trip to Vegas did not last long enough, which is always the case. I hope that all of your aliases had a great time.
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 22 July 2013 - 05:13 PM.
I hate autocorrect