- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 08:23 AM
- Article: Filling The Gaps
Today, 07:25 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:59 AM
Twins: SP Scott Diamond
Things to think about today:
1. Think about 4 Wins in a Row... If this was the ALCS Championship... We would be able to rest our starters while we wait to see who we face in the World Series.
2. Think about Chris Herrmann... Batting #2 in the lineup... Not Just in the lineup... But... Placed With Priority in the lineup.
3. Think about Doug Bernier... Still waiting for that chance to get some dirt on his new #17 Jersey.
4. Think about 3-2... Two days in a row with that score. Why not make it 3 in a row.
5. Think about Hypothetical Situations... OK... Now... Imagine a World without them.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:25 AM
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:19 PM
I just figured "let's be friends" is soon followed by "we should see other people."
/ I see dead people - Charles Nelson Reilly on YouTube for instance
I'd unfriend her... To test the relationship.
If she doesn't notice... Everything is good.
If she notices... It was never meant to be... You've been duped for 30 years.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:34 PM
I turn to my 15 year old son and say... 97 MPH... Do you know how fast that is?
My 15 Year old son says "I don't know"
My 19 year old son is in College... He says "umm... The answer would be 97 MPH".
College is paying off.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:43 PM
Let's test that theory. Ask Joe College how far that baseball would travel in 60 minutes.
my 15 year old... Thought for a second and said... 97 Miles...
My 19 year old said it would depend on Gravity and wind resistance and he seriously doubted Masterson's ability to throw the ball 97 miles.