- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 09:12 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Today, 09:09 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 03:59 PM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 03:28 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Today, 03:27 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:59 AM
Twins: SP Scott Diamond
Things to think about today:
1. Think about 4 Wins in a Row... If this was the ALCS Championship... We would be able to rest our starters while we wait to see who we face in the World Series.
2. Think about Chris Herrmann... Batting #2 in the lineup... Not Just in the lineup... But... Placed With Priority in the lineup.
3. Think about Doug Bernier... Still waiting for that chance to get some dirt on his new #17 Jersey.
4. Think about 3-2... Two days in a row with that score. Why not make it 3 in a row.
5. Think about Hypothetical Situations... OK... Now... Imagine a World without them.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:25 AM
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:19 PM
I just figured "let's be friends" is soon followed by "we should see other people."
/ I see dead people - Charles Nelson Reilly on YouTube for instance
I'd unfriend her... To test the relationship.
If she doesn't notice... Everything is good.
If she notices... It was never meant to be... You've been duped for 30 years.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:34 PM
I turn to my 15 year old son and say... 97 MPH... Do you know how fast that is?
My 15 Year old son says "I don't know"
My 19 year old son is in College... He says "umm... The answer would be 97 MPH".
College is paying off.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:43 PM
Let's test that theory. Ask Joe College how far that baseball would travel in 60 minutes.
my 15 year old... Thought for a second and said... 97 Miles...
My 19 year old said it would depend on Gravity and wind resistance and he seriously doubted Masterson's ability to throw the ball 97 miles.