Twins: SP Kevin Correia
Things to think about Today:
1. Think about -- The 3 Game winning streak... When you reach 3 in a row... It's a winning streak! Come Ride the Train... Hey Ride It.
2. Think about -- We out played them yesterday... We watched the well paid Swisher drop a ball at first... We watched the elite SS Asdrubal Cabrera fail to move one foot to his right and one foot forward to retire a hitter. We watched Drew Stubbs lay up on a ball he could have reached. We didn't do that stuff and we won.
3. Think about -- Pedro Florimon... Not only did he make 3 real nice defensive plays yesterday... He's also 4 for 8 at the plate in his last 3 games.
4. Think about -- Chris Colabello... 29 year old Rookie... 20 Major League at bats... 2 singles for .100 Average... If Colabello can go 4 for 4 at the plate today. His career average will jump up to .250. If hits 4 home runs today while going 4 for 4 at the plate. His Career OPS and Slugging percentage will jump up significantly as well.
After all of that Colabello stats breaking down... I sure hope he is in the lineup.
5. Think about -- The Odds of the Twins reaching the playoffs... When you do... you have to wonder why "Fat Chance" and "Slim Chance" mean the same thing.
Edited by Riverbrian, 20 July 2013 - 02:00 PM.