- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:56 AM
Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:40 AM
When we went out, we made it a point of walking through a few different casinos every day. We got to see most of them that way.
Just an FYI when going out in the late afternoon/evening. If you are going out alone this won't apply, but the strip will be littered with individuals handing out marketing material for various adult services, and they will not hesitate to hand it to children either. If you are traveling with young children, you may want to avoid the strip unless you plan on having some uncomfortable conversations with them.
Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:16 AM
Here's a trick for getting some drinks (if you want them). Go to a casino bar with video poker. Put $20 in the machine and make sure the bartender see it. They will comp your drink. After you get your drink, you can cash out and get your $20 back. Easy way to get a free drink in Vegas. Or you could just gamble and get free drinks, but that tends to be more expensive in the long run.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.