- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 07:45 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 07:28 AM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:02 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
Article: Comparing Rosario to Top 2B Prospects
Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:39 AM
Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:37 AM
Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:07 PM
Rosario just moved to AA. Hopefully they will keep him in AAA most of next year. He needs to be solid with the glove. He is certain to struggle at the plate as he transitions to the majors. He doesn't need to compound that with struggle in the field.
Good points. Also, with Dozier hitting better and playing superlative 2B, why rush Rosario? Right now the Twins middle infield is about the last thing that needs to be fixed. Both Florimon and Dozier are hitting, and they're one of the best SS/2B combos in the league.