- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:06 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:44 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:05 PM
That isnt even close to being true. In 2010, he OPS'ed .950+ against LHP. In 2009, he was close to .850. Obviously throwing 2011 out. If anything, say that he is 2-12 against Wilson (although one of the 2 hits was a HR).
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:10 PM
I would have gone with Mauer behind the plate. Scioscia is aggressive on the bases. I also would have benched Doumit for the game for failing to move Willingham over to 3rd base with no outs in the 8th inning yesterday. Burroughs or Hughes could play 1B against the lefty or DH with Morneau at 1B. His head might survive a game in the field.
Or maybe this is the perfect lineup for today and I'm just gonna sit back and watch it with full faith.
I actually have been pretty impressed with Doumit's arm. We may be surprised with him throwing out runners this year. The rest of his defense has been about as good as I expected...