- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 06:13 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Dec 17 2014 11:26 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:44 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:05 PM
That isnt even close to being true. In 2010, he OPS'ed .950+ against LHP. In 2009, he was close to .850. Obviously throwing 2011 out. If anything, say that he is 2-12 against Wilson (although one of the 2 hits was a HR).
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:10 PM
I would have gone with Mauer behind the plate. Scioscia is aggressive on the bases. I also would have benched Doumit for the game for failing to move Willingham over to 3rd base with no outs in the 8th inning yesterday. Burroughs or Hughes could play 1B against the lefty or DH with Morneau at 1B. His head might survive a game in the field.
Or maybe this is the perfect lineup for today and I'm just gonna sit back and watch it with full faith.
I actually have been pretty impressed with Doumit's arm. We may be surprised with him throwing out runners this year. The rest of his defense has been about as good as I expected...