- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 01:38 PM
- My supplementary website
Today, 12:57 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:44 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:05 PM
That isnt even close to being true. In 2010, he OPS'ed .950+ against LHP. In 2009, he was close to .850. Obviously throwing 2011 out. If anything, say that he is 2-12 against Wilson (although one of the 2 hits was a HR).
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:10 PM
I would have gone with Mauer behind the plate. Scioscia is aggressive on the bases. I also would have benched Doumit for the game for failing to move Willingham over to 3rd base with no outs in the 8th inning yesterday. Burroughs or Hughes could play 1B against the lefty or DH with Morneau at 1B. His head might survive a game in the field.
Or maybe this is the perfect lineup for today and I'm just gonna sit back and watch it with full faith.
I actually have been pretty impressed with Doumit's arm. We may be surprised with him throwing out runners this year. The rest of his defense has been about as good as I expected...