- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:44 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:05 PM
That isnt even close to being true. In 2010, he OPS'ed .950+ against LHP. In 2009, he was close to .850. Obviously throwing 2011 out. If anything, say that he is 2-12 against Wilson (although one of the 2 hits was a HR).
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:10 PM
I would have gone with Mauer behind the plate. Scioscia is aggressive on the bases. I also would have benched Doumit for the game for failing to move Willingham over to 3rd base with no outs in the 8th inning yesterday. Burroughs or Hughes could play 1B against the lefty or DH with Morneau at 1B. His head might survive a game in the field.
Or maybe this is the perfect lineup for today and I'm just gonna sit back and watch it with full faith.
I actually have been pretty impressed with Doumit's arm. We may be surprised with him throwing out runners this year. The rest of his defense has been about as good as I expected...