- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 11:43 AM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Today, 11:31 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 07:47 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Yesterday, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Yesterday, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Yesterday, 01:28 PM
- Are the Vikings moving away from AP too fast?
Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:44 AM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:05 PM
That isnt even close to being true. In 2010, he OPS'ed .950+ against LHP. In 2009, he was close to .850. Obviously throwing 2011 out. If anything, say that he is 2-12 against Wilson (although one of the 2 hits was a HR).
Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM
Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:10 PM
I would have gone with Mauer behind the plate. Scioscia is aggressive on the bases. I also would have benched Doumit for the game for failing to move Willingham over to 3rd base with no outs in the 8th inning yesterday. Burroughs or Hughes could play 1B against the lefty or DH with Morneau at 1B. His head might survive a game in the field.
Or maybe this is the perfect lineup for today and I'm just gonna sit back and watch it with full faith.
I actually have been pretty impressed with Doumit's arm. We may be surprised with him throwing out runners this year. The rest of his defense has been about as good as I expected...