- New site
Today, 05:14 AM
- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:52 AM
Yankees: SP Phil Hughes
Things to think about for todays game:
1. Let's think about Arcia on the bench. He needs to sit after 11 K's in the past 3 games and failing to break a bat over his knee in frustration.
2. Let's think about this Yankees lineup. If the Yankees lineup was ours. We'd complain about it.
3. Let's think about Sam Deduno... OK... Just a quick thought about Sam... Now move on to #4
4. Let's think about Phil Hughes... The Yankees are trying to trade him. We can help them get less for him.
5. Let's think about the well fed children of the world... The Starving Children are the ones always talked about and rightly so... But for one day out of 365... Let's think about the well fed children so they know they matter. July 13th is as good a day as any.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:17 AM
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:24 AM
I don't know what is worse - watching the Twins play the Damn Yankees or listening to the Band Damn Yankees?
I met Ted Nugent... He's a good guy... I don't agree with him... But he's a good guy.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:32 AM
Good Lord ... sigh! Bruno's going to lack job security if the Twins keep K-ing like this.
The All Star Break... Needs to happen... Right now... By Right Now... I mean Saturday July 13... 12:33 Central Time.
Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:33 AM
Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:34 AM
Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:43 AM
Most nut jobs are good guys, in small doses, until you cross them somehow. IMHO.
I asked Uncle Ted... Why there isn't any Ted Nugent, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Eddie Van Halen type Guitar superstars today?
He gave a 10 minute answer that could be summed up as "It's Obama's Fault"
Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:00 PM
Great question. Right now, I think it might be Tonkin, but if the bully gets abused again today, they might send someone else down. I would like to see the bullpen cut by one, but no one really jumps out as a demotion candidate. I also think that an injury, any injury, could put someone on the DL so that Tonkin could get a longer look.
who is going to get sent down when Theilbar returns?